Your domain registration is pending. Check again in an hour
Posted on Jul 7, 2020


The UK spouse visa is available

The UK spouse visa is available to applicants who wish to join their British or settled partner here in the United Kingdom. You may be unsure whether you are eligible for the visa. Then, please see the information below or contact our Immigration lawyers to assess your situation.

Let’s look at the case when individuals are outside the UK and wish to apply for a spouse visa. Then they should submit an entry clearance application to the British High Commission/Embassy/Consulate. However, they have to do that in the country of nationality or country of origin of the applicant. You may be already in the UK and received your current visa for longer than six months. Then, you can switch into a spouse visa from inside the UK by submitting your application to the HO, UKBA.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.